Unbalanced DC Bridge
The instrument can compose Vertical Bridge, Horizontal Bridge and Power Bridge to measure a variety of continuous variation of physical quantities.
1.The basic principle and operational method of measuring resistance by DC single arm electric bridge Wheatstone bridge.
2.The basic principle and operational method of measuring resistance by DC unbalanced bridge.
3. According to different resistances, measuring resistances by different bridge and bridge arm resistance’s primary method and unbalanced electric bridge.
4.The meaning of measuring resistance by three terminal method of single arm bridge.
a) The instrument includes voltage type digital current detector and current type digital current detector.
b) The panel is marked ad hoc bridge circuit graphics. It is convenient for students to fix up different kinds of bridge circuits by themselves.
Typical experimental context and data
(A) Measuring resistance by Wheatstone bridge
1. Two terminal method
2. Three terminal method: optional
(B) Experimental context and method of DC unbalanced bridge
1. Measuring resistance by unbalanced bridge voltage output: by horizontal bridge(option for choosing types of bridge)
2. Measuring resistance by unbalanced bridge power output: by vertical bridge. (option for choosing types of bridge)
3. Measuring copper resistance: (by heating device of unbalanced bridge)
(1) Measuring copper resistance by balanced bridge
(2) Measuring copper resistance by unbalanced bridge voltage output
4. Measuring thermistor: equip with heating device of unbalanced bridge ( The experiment equip with 2.7kΩ MF51 semi conductive thermistor)
(1) Measuring thermistor by unbalanced bridge voltage output, the temperature range from indoor temperature to 65oC
(2) Measuring thermistor by unbalanced bridge power output, the temperature range from indoor temperature to 65oC
(3) Using equal arm bridge or horizontal bridge because the range of power bridge is bigger the range of voltage bridge